Get Back Program Rules & Regulations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Get Stitched's Get Back Program Terms and Conditions
Revised: August 2022
By participating in this program in any way, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Participation in the Get Back Program is limited to the original owner of the Get Stitched clothing item.
- Only products deemed as eligible will be accepted; product eligibility is determined at my discretion and is subject to change at any time.
- All items must be clean and in sellable condition. Minor tears and stains may be accepted if they can be repaired.
- Items heavily soiled, stained, damaged and/or requiring major repairs will not be accepted.
- Credit for items traded in will be issued via digital discount code; a valid email address is required. All trade-in values issued are final.
- Discount code is valid for use only once, by the original owner.
- Get Stitched reserves the right to (i) refuse items for participation in the Get Back Program in its sole discretion without notice, and (ii) terminate or modify the Get Back Program in its sole discretion without notice.
- Trade-in credit will be based on items’ original price, current condition, and customer demand. Trade-in value (if any) and resale price are determined at my discretion.
- Items mailed in for trade-in will not be returned to the customer for any reason.
- IN CONSIDERATION FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU VOLUNTARILY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY WAIVE, RELEASE AND RELINQUISH ANY CLAIMS OR LIABILITY AGAINST THE GET STITCHED PARTIES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING DISSATISFACTION WITH ITEM CONDITION AND ANY TRADE-IN VALUE, IS TO CEASE PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM.
- These terms and conditions may be modified at any time without notice.